reef-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Weimer <mar...@weimo.de>
Subject Re: Any Examples of Injecting Java Objects from C# Using Tang?
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2017 23:05:17 GMT
On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 10:04 AM, Shouheng Yi
<shouyi@microsoft.com.invalid> wrote:
> I've been going through our .Net code base, and I haven't find an example on how to inject
Java objects from C# side using Tang. I'm wondering if anybody has a working example and willing
to share to the dev list.

I don't have one, sorry! Is this for [REEF-1771]? If so, it might be
easier to funnel the needed parameters through command line parameters
instead, as the number seems to be limited (e.g. the path on HDFS and
the path locally).

Markus