reef-dev mailing list archives

From Douglas Service <dsop...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: We have our first .NET Core project!
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2017 20:46:59 GMT
REEF-1578 brings in the first .NET Core VS 2017 project file which allows
REEF utilities to compile to .NET Standard 2.0, .NET 4.5.1, and .NET 4.6.
There is overlap between what you and and Scott are doing in the sense that
any incompatibilities in existing REEF code with .NET Core/Standard 2.0 and
.NET 4.6 must removed in order for the new project files can be used to
complete a successful compilation to one of the new targets. I created the
issues your are working on when we thought the target would be .NET
Core/Standard 1.1 and .NET 4.6 so the attached analyzer files are out of
date and you need to rerun against .NET Core/Standard 2.0, 4.5.1, and 4.6.

Doug