reef-dev mailing list archives

From Douglas Service <dsop...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tang problem
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2017 04:37:57 GMT
I had mistakenly put (see bold below)

            public static readonly ConfigurationModule Config = new
ModuleBuilder()

.BindNamedParameter(GenericType<NetworkOptions.NetService>.Class,
*GenericType<INetworkService<string>.Class*)

instead of

            public static readonly ConfigurationModule Config = new
ModuleBuilder()

.BindNamedParameter(GenericType<NetworkOptions.NetService>.Class,
*NetService*)

The error message told me NetService was not getting bound. Debugging I
noticed it was not getting added to the reqUsed queue in the
ConfigurationModuleBuilder because the wrong version of
.BindNamedParameter(), which does not call ProcessUse(), was being called.
Knowing that it was the last parameter in the call that was causing
NetService to be not be considered bound by the ConfigurationModuleBuilder
would have been helpful.

Doug