reef-dev mailing list archives

From Byung-Gon Chun <bgc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.16 release plan
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 07:10:46 GMT
Awesome!

There is no build failure in the .Net side with the latest build [1].

It looks like Appveyor's quite slow. Regarding PR1284 [2], Travis CI's
already done. We're still waiting for Appveyor. :(

[1]
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/ApacheSoftwareFoundation/reef/build/1455-master
[2] https://github.com/apache/reef/pull/1284

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 10:29 AM, Tae-Geon Um <taegeonum@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Julia for the work!
>
> It looks like Java and .NET builds are almost stable, except for the
> recent build failure in .NET side [1].
> As Julia said in REEF-1406 [2], we would need to wait for time if this
> failure is reproduced or not.
>
> I will wait for a week and call a release vote if there are no build
> failures during that time.
> Thanks!
>
> Taegeon
>
> [1]: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/ApacheSoftwareFoundation/reef/
> build/1453-master <https://ci.appveyor.com/project/
> ApacheSoftwareFoundation/reef/build/1453-master>
> [2]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF-1406 <
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF-1406>
>
> > On Mar 30, 2017, at 10:28 AM, Julia Wang (QIUHE) <
> Qiuhe.Wang@microsoft.com.INVALID> wrote:
> >
> > I have resolved all the .Net test issues for now. The fixes contain what
> I have identifies so far based on the failures.
> >
> > I agree with Marria, as they are transit failures, also they failed for
> multiple reasons sometimes, we need to continue to observe if the issues
> come back again.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Julia

ETA of them?