reef-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Kanjilal <sxk1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: We have our first .NET Core project!
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 20:35:11 GMT
Markus/Scott/Doug,
I am diving back into reef to also help out on reef-1583, its not clear to
me that the fixes that were applied to REEF-1578 have anything to do with
fixing the portability analyzer issues that I've been working on (namely
REEF-1584 through REEF-1588).   I was wondering if 1578 was attempted to
address the portability analyzer issues, if not we should talk further
about merging the two different efforts between Scott and myself at some
point?

Thoughts?