reef-dev mailing list archives

From Shouheng Yi <sho...@microsoft.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: Any Examples of Injecting Java Objects from C# Using Tang?
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2017 23:30:40 GMT
It is for [REEF-1771]. I wanted to find a solution  that takes a dependency on Tang's Java
injection.

However, to roll our parquet reader out, I just opened another process to call Java objects.
It's kind of ugly, but it works. If people have established pattern feel free to jump inšŸ˜Š

Best,
Shouheng

-----Original Message-----
From: Markus Weimer [mailto:markus@weimo.de]
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2017 4:05 PM
To: REEF Developers Mailinglist <dev@reef.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Any Examples of Injecting Java Objects from C# Using Tang?

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 10:04 AM, Shouheng Yi <shouyi@microsoft.com.invalid> wrote:
> I've been going through our .Net code base, and I haven't find an example on how to inject
Java objects from C# side using Tang. I'm wondering if anybody has a working example and willing
to share to the dev list.

I don't have one, sorry! Is this for [REEF-1771]? If so, it might be easier to funnel the
needed parameters through command line parameters instead, as the number seems to be limited
(e.g. the path on HDFS and the path locally).

Markus