reef-dev mailing list archives

From Mariia Mykhailova <mamyk...@microsoft.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: A plan for reef-1583
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2017 20:50:34 GMT
Saikat,

The instructions for running unit tests for .NET code and description of our CI setup for
.NET can be found at https://github.com/apache/reef/blob/master/lang/cs/BUILD.md

-Mariia

-----Original Message-----
From: Julia Wang (QIUHE) [mailto:Qiuhe.Wang@microsoft.com.INVALID]
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 1:28 PM
To: dev@reef.apache.org
Subject: RE: A plan for reef-1583

Hi Saikat,

"One thing I would like to see is for the unit tests to get automatically run before every
check in within the csharp codebase"

We have AppVeyor to run .Net tests for every push to a branch during code review time. You
can also run .Net tests on a command line with msbuild command just like mvn clean install.
 What others are you looking for?

Thanks,
Julia