reef-dev mailing list archives

From Mariia Mykhailova <mamyk...@microsoft.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: 0.16 release plan
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 17:54:10 GMT
Please note that due to the transient nature of .NET failures, it makes sense to wait for some
time and to observe whether they are actually fixed or just lying low until the next reoccurrence.
We had to reopen some bugs which looked resolved in the past but then reoccurred.

-Mariia

________________________________
From: Tae-Geon Um <taegeonum@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 6:51:24 AM
To: dev@reef.apache.org
Subject: Re: 0.16 release plan

Hi,

Julia has been doing a great work to resolve the .NET side issues.
It looks like she has resolved 3 issues recently (and now 3 issues remain in .NET side with
1 pending PR).

Sergiy and I also have worked for the java side issues, and we've resolved 1 issue (and 1
issue still remains with 1 pending PR).

Because of the unresolved issues (3 .NET side and 1 java side), I think it would be good to
delay the release vote.
However, judging from the progress we made, I think all of the issues could be resolved until
at the end of this week or begging of next week.

I will call a vote as soon as possible after they are resolved.
Thanks!

Taegeon