reef-dev mailing list archives

From Douglas Service <dsop...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building REEF on a Windows 10 machine with only VS 2017
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2017 00:48:28 GMT
Looks like Windows 8.1and earlier users need to install KB2999226
<https://support.microsoft.com/kb/2999226>.

Are you seeing an error like this on StyleCop? I tried upgrading to the
latest nuget package and that did not fix the problem.

32>E:\code\reef\lang\cs\packages\StyleCop.MSBuild.4.7.55.0\build\StyleCop.MSBuild.Targets(101,5):
error MSB4062: The "StyleCopTask" task could not be loaded from the
assembly
E:\code\reef\lang\cs\packages\StyleCop.MSBuild.4.7.55.0\build\..\tools\StyleCop.dll.
Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Build.Utilities.v3.5,
Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one
of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Confirm
that the <UsingTask> declaration is correct, that the assembly and all its
dependencies are available, and that the task contains a public class that
implements Microsoft.Build.Framework.ITask.