reef-dev mailing list archives

From Sergiy Matusevych <sergiy.matusev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade to Hadoop 2.7.3 for 0.16?
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 06:40:33 GMT
Hi Markus,

That sounds like a very good idea! I currently have some problems running
maven like this (it does not like the dot at "hadoop.version" property
name), but I'll keep trying tomorrow. Worst case, we'll have to use some
other property name.

P.S. Either way, we *must* document the behavior in the README. I'll do
that once I figure out the exact mvn command line.

Cheers,
Sergiy.