reef-dev mailing list archives

From Eranga Heshan <eranga....@gmail.com>
Subject [GSoC] [REEF-1745] Formal analysis on REEF protocols
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 21:40:08 GMT
Hi all,

I am an undergraduate of Computer Science & Engineering, University of
Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I have done Formal Specification of Systems as part of
my curriculum.

As commented in Jira, I express my interest towards this issue. I am
currently looking into Apache-REEF and understanding how it works.

I would like to know what protocols this project expect to be formally
specified and components which use those protocols to communicate in
between.

Thanks & Regards,

Eranga Heshan
*Undergraduate*
Computer Science & Engineering
University of Moratuwa
Mobile:  +94 71 138 2686 <%2B94%2071%20552%202087>
Email: eranga.h.n@gmail.com
<https://www.facebook.com/erangaheshan>   <https://twitter.com/erangaheshan>
   <https://www.linkedin.com/in/erangaheshan>