reef-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Kanjilal <sxk1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: location of documentation
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 19:26:10 GMT
Scott, thanks for the information, yes I found that URL you are describing,
so this is for a library project and our goal is to standardize on using
.Net Standard 2.0 and .Net Framework 4.5, I am hesitant on bringing in
Asp.Net.core as its another library dependency, is this something we are
willing to actually explore, the other part is of course doing the
investigation to figure out whether we can actually replace all the current
code with the APIs in the new class, I'm ok going down this option first
and then exploring 3 and 4, what does everyone think?