reef-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Kanjilal <sxk1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving to .net framework 4.5.1 for reef .net builds
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 20:45:31 GMT
I'll respond in bulk :
1) I have not yet run through all the unit tests in the Network Library
project so I don't know the answer to this
2) I assume the major features are spread across multiple APIs, I havent
yet researched these, I do know that
Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.Memory.MemoryCache is only supported on this
version of the .Net Framework
2) I will wait to hear from Boris on usage issues before doing anything

FYI.. as a backup alternative means to move ahead I am also implementing a
basic in memory cache to replace MemoryCache and fixing the unit tests to
work with that.