reef-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Kanjilal <sxk1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: location of documentation
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2017 20:54:04 GMT
To bring in down to more specifics, here's the class causing issues (
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.runtime.caching.memorycache(v=vs.110).aspx
)
The warning messages are associated with the various APIs for this class
and they all say Not supported on .NET Framework=v4.5;.NET Standard
Version=2.0.    This seems to imply that several APIs from this class will
change, @Scott/Doug/Markus when you guys run into this type of a warning
message do you: 1) ignore and fix later in most cases 2) figure out a
workaround with the constraints of .NET v4.5/.NET STandard 2.0.  I'd just
like to understand how you guys have been tackling these types of warnings
so I take a consistent approach.