reef-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Kanjilal <sxk1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A plan for reef-1583
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 20:18:13 GMT
Testing is assumed in all this, both integration and unit, as far as what
needs to be changed we just need to update the projects to work with 451
(right click/properties do the upgrade), we also need to set the
portability analyzer settings to include .net standard 2.0 and .net
framework 451.

I am leaning towards  moving forward with the upgrade and abandon my pull
request , if anyone has strong objections please let me know.

Thanks in advance.