reef-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Kanjilal <sxk1...@gmail.com>
Subject location of documentation
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2017 00:14:43 GMT
Fellow Reef devs,
I am embarking on the journey of moving our current .net REEF projects that
are libraries to use .net standard 2.0 and .NET Framework 4.5 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF-1583).    I am seeing a bunch of
APIs around one or two classes that are no longer supported in .NET
Standard 2.0 using .Net Framework 4.5.  At this point we can move forward
in several ways: a) use a different class that essentially does the same
thing but is supported under .Net Standard 2.0 b) ignore these for now and
add TODO's with comments.

Any recommendations, also is there a central place to go to see what
classes are available as interfaces in .net standard 2.0, I browsed the web
and didnt see anything obvious other than this github page (
https://github.com/dotnet/standard/tree/master/docs/netstandard-20).

Thanks in advance.