reef-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Kanjilal <sxk1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: location of documentation
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 00:15:26 GMT
Markus,
Thanks for the heads up, I will move away from that nuget package, I think
the confusion lies in Scott's earlier email which made the following point:

2. All libraries will target .NET 4.5 and .NET Standard 2.0 where
   possible. For projects that have non-.NET Core dependencies or
portability
   issues, we still create a new csproj but will only target .NET 4.5 until
   the issues are resolved.
   3. All executables will target .NET 4.5 and .NET Core 2.0, as well as
   Windows x64 and Linux x64. .NET currently targets specific flavors of
Linux
   (ubuntu, Redhat), that we may have to reflect.

In this case I am referring to I am working on a .net library project so I
was under the impression that we're not using .Net core for the libraries.
Also according to this wiki (
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/articles/standard/choosing-core-framework-server)
its
an either or scenario with .net Core versus .net framework obviously due to
portability and scale and lightweight architectures.