reef-dev mailing list archives

From Tae-Geon Um <taegeo...@gmail.com>
Subject Handling CI failures on .NET side
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2017 14:23:25 GMT
Hi all,

For 0.16 release, we should handle the blocking issues:  transient test failures on Java and
.NET side.
However, no one is assigned to the .NET side issues.

We have four remaining issues on .NET side (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF-1462)
- [REEF-1462] Fix TestEvaluatorWithActiveContextImmediatePoison failures with unattached context
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF-1406>
- [REEF-1473] Fix CanRunClrBridgeExampleOnLocalRuntime failures in AppVeyor <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF-1473>
- [REEF-1622] Fix TestKMeansOnLocalRuntimeWithGroupCommunications failures in AppVeyor <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF-1622>
- [REEF-1723] Fix TestFailMapperEvaluatorOnWaitingForEvaluatorAndExecution failures in AppVeyor
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF-1723>

I would like to help in resolving these issues, but I’m not good at .NET side, so maybe
it will take a long time to examine the codes.
I think it would be good for .NET experts or someone who wrote the test codes (or related
codes) to take a look at these issues.

Are there any volunteers who can handle the .NET side issues?

Thanks!
Taegeon