reef-dev mailing list archives

From Tae-Geon Um <taegeo...@gmail.com>
Subject 0.16 release plan
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2017 14:10:25 GMT
Hi all,

It’s been about 10 months since we’ve released the latest version (0.15 version).
In order not to delay the release any longer, I want to call a release vote as soon as possible.

Do you think it is ok for me to call a 0.16 release vote on next Thursday (23th)?
I know there still remain several blocking issues:
1) Java side CI failures
2) .NET side CI failures
3) Unmanaged AM test

I want to know if it is possible that they can be resolved until next Thursday.
I’m currently taking a look at 1) (with Sergiy’s help), and the due date is ok to me.

How about 2) and 3) ? As far as I know, 2) is on Julia and Sergiy is working on 3).
If the plan seems not ok, could you please share the ETA of them?

Thanks,
Taegeon