reef-dev mailing list archives

From Mariia Mykhailova <mamyk...@microsoft.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: 0.16?
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 17:43:51 GMT
There are several transient test failures in both Java and .NET tests and Travis CI job timeout
(which indicates hidden problems in terminating Java REEF jobs) which we've introduced since
0.15. I don't think we should do a release with these issues uninvestigated, especially Travis
timeout. For now I've marked them as blocking REEF-1444.

-Mariia

________________________________
From: Markus Weimer <markus@weimo.de>
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 9:31:35 AM
To: REEF Developers Mailinglist
Subject: 0.16?

Hi,

where are we in the process of releasing 0.16? In other words: If we called
the release today, what amazing feature that is on the cusp of getting in
would we loose?

I'm not suggesting to literally do it today, but a release around the VS
2017 availability would be convenient for us to switch to the new build
system and all early in the works towards 0.17.

Markus