reef-dev mailing list archives

From Sergiy Matusevych <sergiy.matusev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.16?
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 20:22:51 GMT
Hi Markus,

I think we can safely announce that Unmanaged AM and REEF-on-REEF will be
part of 0.16, but the bugs that Mariia mentions prevent us from calling
this release REEF-as-a-Library. Even for the unmanaged AM, I need some time
(likely till the end of this sprint) to make sure that Unmanaged AM works
properly on Hadoop 2.7.3 and above.

Thanks,
Sergiy.