reef-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Kanjilal <sxk1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Interested in contributing to reef--newbie
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 21:37:17 GMT
Reef Committers et al,
As part of the above discussion I've cleaned up the csharp and the java
build instructions for REEF-1739, please review the pull request here:
https://github.com/apache/reef/pull/1253, once this gets merged I'll clean
up the wiki to just point to these build instructions.  Would love to get
this merged soon.

Thanks in advance.