reef-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Kanjilal <sxk1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Interested in contributing to reef--newbie
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 19:24:50 GMT
So my question still stands, should we cleanup/make accurate both tthe
build documentation(s) (csharp and java) as part of REEF-1739, I'd really
rather not open up another JIRA for the csharp build docs cleanup.  I think
from the wiki perspective we should just refer folks to the build markdown
files to remove redundancy.