reef-dev mailing list archives

From Ho Jin Park <hojinpar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introducing New CMSLab Members
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 05:12:58 GMT
Hi, my name is Hojin Park.

I'm majoring in Electrical Engineering in Seoul National University, and
I'm 3rd grade in this year.
I joined to Professor BG Chun's lab in this summer as an intern, and
assigned to machine learning team.

I'm interested in machine learning and distributed system.
My JIRA username is hojinpark94.

I'm so excited to join this open source project.

All the best,
Hojin