reef-dev mailing list archives

From Mariia Mykhailova <mamyk...@microsoft.com>
Subject [REQUEST] Help track transient test failures in AppVeyor
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 23:34:03 GMT
Hi,

As we're approaching (hopefully!) release 0.16, we need to deal with https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF-1462
(transient .NET test failures), as well as with any transient test failures we have in Java
tests. The first step of doing this is tracking which tests fail.

If you send a pull request and it fails AppVeyor check (as a lot of our pull requests do these
days), please check which test failed, and see whether there is already a JIRA opened for
it (likely as a sub-task of REEF-1462). If there is none, please leave a comment in REEF-1462
(or +1 on a comment if it already exists). Once there is more than one failure for the test,
we'll open a JIRA for it (very rarely failures can be caused by some problem with AppVeyor
itself, so I'm not logging every single failure).

And of course, any help with investigating the tracked failures is very welcome!

-Mariia