reef-dev mailing list archives

From Douglas Service <dsop...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: REEFJava build fails on Windows?
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 00:44:22 GMT
I just synced to Apache reef master and it builds. Your problem is probably
from the commit below. I put a warning in the commit message since I had a
very similar problem where I was getting test errors. To fix the problem, I
ended up pushing all of my branches to github deleting my enlistment and
then cloning my copy of REEF on github. You could probably also do a clean,
roll back to the commit just before this one, do a clean, and then pull the
latestest. I verified the problem only occurs if you do not do a clean in
Visual Studio and Maven before syncing to the commit. There was some
discussion on the dev list, but we probably need a better way to let every
know about these kinds of issues.

Doug

[REEF-1611] Move Java .proto files to common directory

This change moves the Java .proto files to lang/common/proto so
the C# side can use the same proto files.

WARNING: Before pulling this change you should clean both the
Java and C# builds; otherwise, you will have artifacts this
version cannot remove that cause test failures on the C# side.

JIRA:
    [REEF-1611](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF-1611)

Pull Request:
  This closes #1142 <https://github.com/apache/reef/pull/1142>