reef-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Inchiosa <minchi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bump Newtonsoft dependency
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2016 22:10:12 GMT
I have updated to Newtonsoft Json.NET version 9.0.1 and tested locally. I
have pushed the change to https://github.com/inchiosa/reef/tree/reef-1567
I have also composed the following message:

*We're planning to upgrade REEF to use Newtonsoft.Json version 9.0.1.*

*The suggested change is in branch
https://github.com/inchiosa/reef/tree/reef-1567
<https://github.com/inchiosa/reef/tree/reef-1567>*

*If you're concerned that this change might affect your use of REEF,
please test it and let us know if you encounter any issues.*

Should we post this message on the user email list? If so, should I do it,
or should a committer?
Also, should I create a PR at this time?

Cheers, Mario