reef-dev mailing list archives

From Dhruv Mahajan <dhruv.maha...@gmail.com>
Subject Best way of getting another instance of interface
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2016 00:01:34 GMT
Hi

I have a question. Suppose in my underlying context I have binded interface
to some class and used its instance. Now I create a task where I need this
interface instance as well as another  new instance of the interface binded
to some other implementation. One way of doing this is to serialize the
configuration and pass it to the task which in turn can use it to create
new instance. I am wondering is there is another way to do that?

Thanks
Dhruv