reef-dev mailing list archives

From Douglas Service <dsop...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pull request blocked by failing tests from REEF-1473
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2016 20:43:47 GMT
Hello Mariia,

The failures were in visual studio. I would have sent the errors last night
but I could not find any way to export the results from visual studio. An
png is attached that shows some of the errors. I also included the output
from git log.  Do you know how to export test results from VisualStudio? I
will try a build and test from the command line and if  that succeeds, I
will go ahead with the pull request.

Doug

commit 75f78ac8dfbcfa76bf4bde82948761d0fd1372db
Author: Mariia Mykhailova <mariia@apache.org>
Date:   Wed Sep 28 15:20:02 2016 -0700

    [REEF-1473] Add check for strStatus=null to TestBridgeClient

    This change adds check for strStatus being null in TestBridgeClient.
    It doesn't fix the root cause of failures, which can't be reproduced
now,
    but slightly improves troubleshooting in case the failures repeat.

    JIRA:
      [REEF-1473](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF-1473)

    Pull request:
      This closes #1139

commit 6ef63c19633554b3889c14aa203b8c628df4538e
Author: Mariia Mykhailova <mariia@apache.org>
Date:   Wed Sep 28 12:30:19 2016 -0700

    [REEF-1618] Add stack trace to exceptions handled in TaskHostBase

    This change adds full exception info to log printed in
    TaskHostBase.HandleException.

    JIRA:
      [REEF-1618](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF-1618)

    Pull request:
      This closes #1138

commit a2278b4db74f6b60b41f1b4c1e848edaa3453de5
Author: Mariia Mykhailova <mariia@apache.org>
Date:   Tue Sep 27 17:36:13 2016 -0700

    [REEF-1623] Remove double-logging exception in Logger.Log(Exception)

    This change
     * removes logging of exception.Message and exception.StackTrace
       which are logged as part of exception anyways.
     * cleans up logic of when message is logged.

    JIRA:
      [REEF-1623](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF-1623)

    Pull request:
      This closes #1137

commit 3ea89be97c20a440bba84c8c33338ee8e480875d