reef-dev mailing list archives

From Gyewon Lee <strayyy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: .Net Avro support union?
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2016 06:58:08 GMT
Thanks a lot for your kind responses, Gon & Markus!

I agree that REEF-31 should cohere with the current moving onto Protobuf
3.x.

The current REEF-31 commit has a change in Tang Avro Schema and it seems
that it causes a problem on .Net side. In this case, I think I can remove
Avro serialization part from REEF-31, and deal with serializations after
moving to Protobuf 3.x. has finished.

How do you think about this plan?

Best,
Gyewon