reef-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Weimer <mar...@weimo.de>
Subject Re: Releasing reef-0.15.1 bugfix release
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 21:43:39 GMT
On 2016-08-23 10:15 AM, Boris Shulman wrote:
> I would like to release 0.15.1 maintenance release that will be based on
> the 0.15.0 brunch. I want to backport the following JIRA's:
>
> [REEF-1539] Fix memory leak in InteropUtil.cpp.
> [REEF-1528] Refactor dependency between yarn runtime and reef-webserver
> [REEF-1529] Fixing reef-webserver for multi runtime
>
> These issues are affecting us, and very isolated and can be easily
> backported,  so I would like to have a quick release to address them,
> without taking any API changes/new functionality.

This is awesome, please go ahead with whatever you need. We should never
feel shy to make maintenance releases. Thanks for taking the time to do
this!

> Do we have any additional bug fixes we would want to include in this
> release that are isolated  enough to easily back port them?

None come to mind. But also, please don't feel constrained by that and
go ahead with the release whenever the features you want are in. That's
the prerogative of the release manager :-)

Markus