reef-dev mailing list archives

From Joo Yeon Kim <jyki...@gmail.com>
Subject Self-Introduction of a new CMS lab member!
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2016 05:14:42 GMT
Hello, all.

My name is Joo Yeon Kim, and I am a new graduate student pursuing a
master's degree at Seoul National University (CMS lab with Byung-Gon Chun)

After completing my undergrad in the US, I came back to Korea to work with
Samsung Electronics. I've been working here for the past 5 years since 2011
as an application server developer. I participated in projects such as
Samsung Pay, Samsung IoT cloud, and multi-device messaging with Samsung
Account. As an application server developer, I felt the need for a deeper
knowledge about big data in general, and became eager to study especially
about big data processing frameworks.

I am excited to join the REEF community, to learn from the outstanding
developers over here, and can't wait to make any contribution to such a
great project.

I'm only a beginner in this field, so please feel free to throw any advice.
I would really appreciate warm, helpful hands :)

Looking forward to working with everyone!

Joo Yeon Kim