reef-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Jeong <culex496...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Latest Checkstyle requires Java 1.8
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 19:08:49 GMT
Hi,

I think we should be careful about having a separate machine that builds
and checks the code on Java 8 while maintaining the main code on 7.
There could be some cases where the build machine enforces style changes
that are only possible on Java 8, such as lambda functions.
Not sure what kind of rules the latest checkstyle requires, though.

Jason