reef-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Inchiosa <minchi...@gmail.com>
Subject Portability fixes in the Org.Apache.REEF.Tang.Examples project
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 05:28:39 GMT
I noted a difference between what the Portability Analyzer calls .NET Core,
Version 5 and .NET Platform, Version 1.0: System.Threading.Thread.Sleep()
does not exist in .NET Core v5.0 but DOES exist in .NET Platform v1.0. I
tried using System.Threading.Thread.Sleep() in a .NET Platform v1.0 test
program, and it worked. I’m thinking we should be testing for compatibility
with .NET Platform v1.0, rather than .NET Core v5.0. If this is the case,
then there are no Portability fixes required in the
Org.Apache.REEF.Tang.Examples project.

Cheers,

Mario