reef-dev mailing list archives

From Gyewon Lee <strayyy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: entrySet() throws UnsupportedOperationException in TracingMonotonicTreeMap?
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 02:59:37 GMT
TracingMonotonicTreeMap's innerMap (MonotonicTreeMap) supports entrySet(),
so I am now working around this by implementing entrySet() using its
innerMap's entrySet().

But if TracingMonotonicTreeMap does not allow entrySet() for a specific
reason, we should find other workarounds.

Best regards,
Gyewon Lee