reef-dev mailing list archives

From "min.hyuk kweun" <kmh910...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introducing New CMSLab Members
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2016 12:15:00 GMT
Hello, I am Minhyeok Kweun, a new member of CMS lab who is going to work as
an intern from this Summer. I'm so glad to meet you all and work together
to develop REEF. I had worked at a company as a research engineer for three
years, which has been developing a security platform.  So I hope that I
could make contributions on this project with my experiences and knowledge.
I'm already looking forward to looking inside the existing system to see
how it has been implemented and improved. Since I'm just a beginner in this
project and in this area compared to you, it will be so grateful if you
would give me any comments and advises!

Thank you all,
Best regards,
Minhyeok Kweun