reef-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Jeong <culex496...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IMRU Map codec configuration is not passed?
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 18:32:45 GMT
The IMRUJobDefinitionBuilder class includes the method
SetMapInputCodecConfiguration(), which is 1) public and 2) included in
release 0.15.
The problem is, deprecation implies that the functionality is still active,
but currently IMRUJobDefinitionBuilder.SetMapInputCodecConfiguration() does
nothing; as Dhruv said, this is a bug.
I think the most quickest way to solve this would be to remove
SetMapInputCodecConfiguration() and rename
SetUpdateFunctionCodecConfiguration() to SetCodecConfiguration(), but if
deleting a public interface is more problematic then I guess we deprecate
both SetMapInputCodecConfiguration() and SetUpdateInputCodecConfiguration(),
and add a new SetCodecConfiguration() method.

Jason