reef-dev mailing list archives

From Ashvin A <aas....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where to write designs?
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 18:28:58 GMT
+1

Thanks for starting this discussion. As a new user of REEF, I often find
myself lost in jira comments, documents with stale information and mail
threads. A living-versioned document will be very useful. I have one small
concern though. It is possible to delete comments and some important detail
might get lost.