reef-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Weimer <mar...@weimo.de>
Subject Re: quick intro about me :)
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2016 00:59:09 GMT
Welcome to the community, Rongxun! Let us know when you have
questions. We are here to help :)

Markus

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 11:51 AM, Rongxun Wang
<Rongxun.Wang@microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> My name is Rongxun. I am a software development engineer working in Microsoft since 2008,
after graduating from University of Wisconsin - Madison, with a master degree in Computer
Science, and a PhD degree in Geographic Information System.

> I am currently working in the Microsoft ScopeML team under the big data group. Prior
to this, I had worked in the Microsoft SQL Server engineer system team on asset management
systems and dynamic asset allocation services , and worked on tools and services to migrate
and support to run SQL Server engineer system in Azure environment. Outside of work, I enjoy
movies, road trips, and spending time with my wife and my 4 year old boy.
> I have passion for big data and machine learning for long, and I am thrilled to join
the contribution team. My first project (beside ramping up :)) will be enabling / improving
drivers to report task running metrics and status. Looking forward to meeting all of you (if
possible :)), learning and working together to contribute to this exciting project.