reef-dev mailing list archives

From Dhruv Mahajan <dhruv.maha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test passes consistently in debug mode while failing occasionally in release mode
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 17:01:55 GMT
Sorry about this :) .  But the reason for this email was to see if somebody
has experienced these things before in practice and there is something
wrong with the way I am running tests (some setting change) etc. I am still
not ruling out the bug. I will ask for help by pointing to a local repo.
once I put my hands up :) .

Dhruv