reef-dev mailing list archives

From Dhruv Mahajan <dhruv.maha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to send message from task to driver
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 05:22:43 GMT
Ok on further looking, on Driver side I need to register,
IObserver<ITaskMessage> and on task side it is ITaskMessageSource.
Periodically, with the heartbeats these messages will be read from task and
sent to the driver.

Can somebody confirm this?
And now an important question: Is this part of code very well tested :) .
How  confident are we? :)

Dhruv