reef-dev mailing list archives

From 이산하 <sanhaleeh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introducing New CMSLab Members
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 06:15:18 GMT
Hello
My name is Sanha.

I'm 4th grade and majoring in computer science in Seoul National University.
I joined to Professor BG Chun's lab in this summer as an intern, and
assigned to stream processing system team.

I'm interested in big data system and distributed system.
My github profile is here, but there are few small projects yet.
https://github.com/sanha
And my JIRA username is sanha.

I am glad to join in such a big open-source project like REEF.

Best regards,
Sanha