reef-dev mailing list archives

From Rongxun Wang <Rongxun.W...@microsoft.com>
Subject quick intro about me :)
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2016 18:51:50 GMT
Hi Team,

My name is Rongxun. I am a software development engineer working in Microsoft since 2008,
after graduating from University of Wisconsin - Madison, with a master degree in Computer
Science, and a PhD degree in Geographic Information System.

I am currently working in the Microsoft ScopeML team under the big data group. Prior to this,
I had worked in the Microsoft SQL Server engineer system team on asset management systems
and dynamic asset allocation services , and worked on tools and services to migrate and support
to run SQL Server engineer system in Azure environment. Outside of work, I enjoy movies, road
trips, and spending time with my wife and my 4 year old boy.
I have passion for big data and machine learning for long, and I am thrilled to join the contribution
team. My first project (beside ramping up :)) will be enabling / improving drivers to report
task running metrics and status. Looking forward to meeting all of you (if possible :)), learning
and working together to contribute to this exciting project.

Best,
Rongxun