reef-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Weimer <mar...@weimo.de>
Subject Re: HADOOP_CONF_DIR is not configured or does not exist Error
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 03:07:32 GMT
Hi,

this exception is thrown by the constructor of
`MultipleRMUrlProvider`, which indeed requires the HADOOP_CONF
environment variable to be set. Is this on a cluster you haven't used
before? Or has it recently been upgraded? Hadoop in general is moving
away from these environment variables, so an update might have caused
the error to appear.

Markus