reef-dev mailing list archives

From Dhruv Mahajan <dhruv.maha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IMRU usage question
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 19:42:18 GMT
That's a internal IMRU message and Update and Map user functions need not
worry about that. Map functions are typically a big switch loop. Now
question is whether switch variable comes from the Update function message
or map functions detects its value automatically from the previous map
function call.

Dhruv