reef-dev mailing list archives

From Dhruv Mahajan <dhruv.maha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error messages in reef functional tests
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 21:24:02 GMT
Specifically these two are failing:

Org.Apache.REEF.Tests.Functional.Bridge.TestUnhandledTaskException.TestUnhandledTaskExceptionCrashesEvaluator

Expected number of evaluators to fail (2) differs from actual number
of failed evaluator indicators (1)\r\nExpected: True\r\nActual:
False

   at Org.Apache.REEF.Tests.Functional.ReefFunctionalTest.ValidateSuccessForLocalRuntime(Int32
numberOfContextsToClose, Int32 numberOfTasksToFail, Int32
numberOfEvaluatorsToFail, String testFolder) in
c:\Users\dhrumaha\Desktop\projects\reef\lang\cs\Org.Apache.REEF.Tests\Functional\ReefFunctionalTest.cs:line
169
   at Org.Apache.REEF.Tests.Functional.Bridge.TestUnhandledTaskException.TestUnhandledTaskExceptionCrashesEvaluator()
in c:\Users\dhrumaha\Desktop\projects\reef\lang\cs\Org.Apache.REEF.Tests\Functional\Bridge\TestUnhandledTaskException.cs:line
54

65.6036627s ✘
 Org.Apache.REEF.Tests.Functional.Driver.RuntimeNameTest.TestRuntimeNameSpecifyingValidName

Cannot read from log file
C:\Users\dhrumaha\Desktop\projects\reef\lang\cs\bin\x64\Debug\Org.Apache.REEF.Tests\REEF_LOCAL_RUNTIME09f669a3\reef-EvaluatorRequestingDriverSpecifyingRuntimeName-20160516123006016\driver\driver.stdout\r\nExpected:
True\r\nActual:   False

   at Org.Apache.REEF.Tests.Functional.ReefFunctionalTest.ReadLogFile(String
logFileName, String subfolder, String testFolder) in
c:\Users\dhrumaha\Desktop\projects\reef\lang\cs\Org.Apache.REEF.Tests\Functional\ReefFunctionalTest.cs:line
251
   at Org.Apache.REEF.Tests.Functional.ReefFunctionalTest.ValidateMessageSuccessfullyLogged(IList`1
messages, String subfolder, String fileName, String testFolder, Int32
numberOfOccurrences) in
c:\Users\dhrumaha\Desktop\projects\reef\lang\cs\Org.Apache.REEF.Tests\Functional\ReefFunctionalTest.cs:line
193
   at Org.Apache.REEF.Tests.Functional.ReefFunctionalTest.ValidateMessageSuccessfullyLoggedForDriver(String
message, String testFolder, Int32 numberOfOccurrences) in
c:\Users\dhrumaha\Desktop\projects\reef\lang\cs\Org.Apache.REEF.Tests\Functional\ReefFunctionalTest.cs:line
180
   at Org.Apache.REEF.Tests.Functional.Driver.RuntimeNameTest.TestRuntimeNameSpecifyingValidName()
in c:\Users\dhrumaha\Desktop\projects\reef\lang\cs\Org.Apache.REEF.Tests\Functional\RuntimeName\RuntimeNameTest.cs:line
67

Traits:
Category FunctionalGated
Description Test EvaluatorRequestingDriverSpecifyingRuntimeName. Validates
that runtime name is propagated to c#, when specified during submission
Priority 1