reef-dev mailing list archives

From Dongjoon Hyun <dongj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache REEF 0.15.0 (rc1)
Date Sat, 21 May 2016 06:58:31 GMT
Great.

By the way, I think we might have a more convenient solution.

I've checked the release file which you made on Github.

https://github.com/apache/reef/releases/tag/release-0.15.0-rc1
- reef-release-0.15.0-rc1.tar.gz
- reef-release-0.15.0-rc1.zip

They looks fine. Maybe, they are generated automatically.

Markus, is it possible for us to rename them and use it from now?

Dongjoon.