reef-dev mailing list archives

From Dongjoon Hyun <dongj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache REEF 0.15.0 (rc2)
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 08:57:31 GMT
If then, Markus and you have correct setting, and I was wrong.
We need independent test result reporting.
Please don't hesitate reporting!

My environment was Windows 10 64bit on Parallels.
Maybe, mine is slow and inadequate?

What is the number of total tests in your test explorer?
- Failed: 31
- Passed: ?
- Skipped: ?

Dongjoon.