reef-dev mailing list archives

From Boris Shulman <shulm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache REEF 0.15.0 (rc1)
Date Sat, 21 May 2016 03:37:59 GMT
I see. Lets first see if we have an actual problem with permissions and how
we fix it if we have one. I tried getting the master on ubuntu and after
checking it out I see that permissions are different from what I see on the
repository. So I am not sure what I need to do here.

If I need an RC2 what is the right way to create RC2 branch (we are not
changing anything really)?