reef-dev mailing list archives

From Boris Shulman <shulm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache REEF 0.15.0 (rc1)
Date Sat, 21 May 2016 06:32:32 GMT
Thanks Dongjoon,

It is fine with running umask. It basically means we have to release from
Linux/OSX to get that right, and use umask 0022 for linux.

Markus,

I don't need a new branch, but just a new tarball. What should I do? Cancel
the vote, prepare new tarball, upload it to RC2 and call a new vote? Should
I change the label of a branch to RC2?

Boris.